Monday, July 1, 2013

A Sweets & Sandals Thank You!

THANK YOU! Thank you so much for coming to Sweets & Sandals Girls Night last Thursday. It was such a great evening and really good to see everyone! If you missed it, here are a few photos: 

Lots of sweets and delicious desserts!



Little White Dress magnets...a little reminder of God's grace!

Our verse for the night was Matthew 11:28 when Jesus said, "Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." The rest Jesus refers to is a feeling of inner peace no matter the situation. Whether life brings joy, sorrow, loneliness or excitement, it is God's rest through Jesus Christ that give us a confidence and a settling of the heart to continue to move forward even though the toughest of situations.

It was such a delight to have the opportunity to share my story of God's sweet love with you. While life hasn't turned out exactly how I had planned, I'm confident that I am living out a life that has been so purposefully planned for me. With that, I can find peace and confidence in knowing there's more to this world than just what we see. Praise God for His goodness and grace! 

I still have plenty of dress magnets! If you wanted one and didn't get to grab a couple, please post a comment below and I'll bring you one or drop a few in the mail.

Hope to see you at the next Sweets & Sandals Girls Night on July 25th!
Much love,
xoxo
Jes

1 comment:

  1. Um yes...please..i would like one..my favorite is seeing it all colorful..last time I saw that dress it was white and shiny on the bride to be..

    Love you Jes! Look at you being a public speaker. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete